Because Humanities Nebraska (HN) exists to help people explore what connects us and makes us human, we offer grants to nonprofit organizations and government entities to support projects related to the public humanities.For information about applying for a program grant, including eligibility, types of grants, deadlines, and grants staff contact information, see Application Guidelines. For information about how to manage your awarded grant, see Manage your Grant. To see examples of the types of organizations and programming HN grants have helped support, see Recently Awarded Grants and Upcoming Grant-Funded Events.
When you have questions about HN grants, feel free to contact any Humanities Nebraska grants staff member. We are happy to help!
- Katie Bradshaw, Grants Management & Outreach Specialist (402) 474-2131 ext 114 (regular hours: 10-5 Tu, Wed, Th)
- Barbara Grant, Office and Grants Coordinator (402) 474-2131 ext. 102
- Erika Hamilton, Director of Literary Programs(402) 474-2131 ext. 104
- Kristi Hayek Carley, Program Manager (402) 474-2131 ext. 108
- Mary Yager, Associate Director (402) 474-2131 ext. 103