Additional Policies for General Public Programs
- Each organization and/or target audience is limited to two Speakers Bureau programs or events per calendar year.
- Applications for a Speakers Bureau program must be received by the HN no more than one year and no less than 30 days before the program date.
- Admission fees may not be charged for HN Speakers Bureau programs.
- The organization must fulfill all publicity requirements for the HN Speakers Bureau program (HN will send the organization a publicity packet after the request form is processed).
- The organization must pay a $50 processing fee ($100 for the second program in a calendar year) that accompanies the application form. The following high-use speakers have a $75 processing fee: Jeff Barnes, Cherrie Beam-Clarke, Darrell Draper, Charlotte Endorf, Sue McLain, and Joan Wells. Applications will NOT be processed without this fee. A $100 processing fee also is required if the second program is for a high-use speaker.
- The organization must guarantee that the HN Speakers Bureau program will be free and open to the public.
- The organization must hold the HN Speakers Bureau program in an accessible public place with space to accommodate at least 25 people.
- The organization must have a promotional/marketing plan for the program.
- Organizations are responsible for paying speaker honoraria and mileage over $750. This does not include the processing fee.
- Failure to comply with HN Speakers Bureau policies can result in the organization not receiving future funding from HN.
These policies are in addition to the universal program policies.