Additional Policies for Events
- Applications for Speakers Bureau programs must be received by HN no more than one year and no less than 30 days before the program date.
- Admission fees may not be charged for HN Speakers Bureau programs.
- The organization must fulfill all publicity requirements for the HN Speakers Bureau program (HN will send the organization a publicity packet after the request form is processed).
- The processing fee is $50 per speaker plus $50 per program. For example, two speakers each conducting two programs would cost the organization $300). There is no limit on the number of speakers and/or programs as long as they are for the same event. The processing fee must accompany the application form. Applications will NOT be processed without this fee.
- Each organization is limited to two HN Speakers Bureau events or programs per calendar year.
- The organization must hold the HN Speakers Bureau programs in an accessible public place with sufficient space to accommodate at least 50 people.
- The organization must guarantee that all HN Speakers Bureau programs will be free and open to the public.
- The organization must give HN funding credit before EVERY program.
- The organization must have a promotional/marketing plan for HN Speakers Bureau programs at the event.
- Organization must have a central theme and a need for multiple programs that support the event theme.
- The event can run for multiple days, but they must be consecutive.
- Failure to comply with HN Speakers Bureau policies can result in the organization not receiving future funding from HN.
These policies are in addition to our universal program policies.