Category IV. Events
1. Your organization must be a not-for-profit organization or educational institution.
2. You must have a central theme and need for multiple programs that support event theme.
3. Event can cover multiple days but they must be consecutive.
4. You cannot charge for program, but you may charge for meals associated with event.
5. Program must be held in an accessible public place with space for at least 50 people.
6. You must have promotional/marketing plan.
Examples of events:
1. A three-day festival at a museum
2. A two-day community history celebration
3. A three-day youth camp
4. A multi-school/class education event focused on a single theme
Cost: $50 processing fee per program PLUS $50 per speaker (for example, two speakers each doing two programs would cost $300).
Limitations: Two events per calendar year per organization and/or targeted audience.
View the policies for a Category IV program here.