Category III. Limited Audience Program
1. Your organization must be a not-for-profit organization.
2. Program cannot be used for fundraising.
3. You cannot charge for program, but you may charge for meals associated with program.
Examples of eligible organizations:
1. Program for a club or organization meeting
2. Special program for a social or civic club
3. Program for an association’s conference
4. Public Institutions (prisons, state hospitals, state veteran’s homes, youth treatment centers)
Cost: A $50 processing fee PLUS 50% of speakers expense as determined by HN’s office.** There is a $75 processing fee for the following high-use speakers: Jeff Barnes, Cherrie Beam-Callaway, Darrell Draper, Charlotte Endorf, Sue McLain and Joan Wells. For the second program of a calendar year, the cost is a $100 processing fee PLUS 50% of speakers expense as determined by HN’s office. A $100 processing fee also is required if the second program is for a high-use speaker.
(**Public Institutions only have to pay the processing fee.)
Limitations: Two programs per calendar year for the same organization and/or targeted audience. Organizations are responsible for paying speaker honoraria and mileage over $750. This does not include the processing fee.
View the policies for a Category III program here.