Eligibility for Category I. General Public Program
1. Your organization must be a not-for-profit organization.
2. Program must be held in an accessible public place with space for at least 25 people.
3. Program must be free and open to the general public.
4. You must have a promotional/marketing plan mapped out and described on application form.
5. Program cannot be part of a club or organization membership or other meeting.
Cost: A $50 processing fee must accompany the application form. There is a $75 processing fee for the following high-use speakers: Jeff Barnes, Cherrie Beam-Callaway, Darrell Draper, Charlotte Endorf, Sue McLain and Joan Wells. For a second program in a calendar year, the processing fee is $100. A $100 processing fee also is required if the second program is for a high-use speaker.
Limitations: Two programs per calendar year for the same organization and/or targeted audience. Organizations are responsible for paying speaker honoraria and mileage over $750. This does not include the processing fee.
View the policies for a Category I program here.